Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Are you focused on the "aim of the art"?

"Art is innate in the artist, like an instinct that seizes and makes a tool out of the human being. The thing in the final analysis that wills something in him is not he, the personal man, but the aim of the art." Carl Jung

In an assessment I took today for personal growth and understanding, it was stated that this quote would probably make complete sense to me as it relates to my style of creativity. Considering I never thought of myself as creative, this was a surprise. Albeit, after reading it through again, the quote resonates me; with my purpose..my aim: to create an experience for those whose lives I touch to be inspired by their own Greatness by harmonizing with the One Voice - not their inner critique. Ironically, I now see my creativity. Does this quote resonate with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment